My Papoose creates a “bucket list” for each new season and tries her best to accomplish each goal before the season ends. She started thinking about her fall bucket list last night, and I’d like to write one, too:
- Drink a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks. (Complete!)
- Buy and burn a fall-scented candle. (I’m looking at you, fancy Pumpkin Chai candle from NEST!)
- Unpack the autumn decorations and display them around the house.
- Go to a local football game.
- Visit a haunted house or go on a haunted hayride.
- See the Book of Mormon musical.
- Watch a scary movie with the family.
- Make s’mores.
- Host our annual family Thanksgiving celebration.
- Cheer on the Florida Gators to a national championship!
Did I miss anything?